[mythtv-users] Rip DVDs that are already on disk

Purple Streak mrpurplestreak at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 1 19:25:20 UTC 2010

On 1 October 2010 17:51, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
>  On 10/1/2010 12:42, Purple Streak wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>
> Are you the same person already being assisted in this thread?

Yes....
but this was asked subtly differently ;)   I actually prefer mail
lists and had found the forums first.  I've managed to get the vob
files appear after a fashion in mythtv - but it will just play the
vobs and I thought it would start with the menus.
Also I'd really rather transcode them to the smaller format the docs
suggest you can do, but that involves having Myth rip the DVD (which I
can't do here)

Thanks