[mythtv-users] Matrox Millennium G400 MAX

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:07:25 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 11:04 AM, mike at grounded.net <mike at grounded.net> wrote:
>> best, by a long way. There was also a request on the dev list whether
>> there were users of the G400 that I havent seen a reply to... the
>> upshot of it is that G400 support may well be removed shortly.
>
> If you mean in the past few weeks, wasn't that me?

No.  We had a discussion on the developers list about the fact that we
will be removing custom support for certain Matrox capture (not video)
cards.  We don't provide direct support for video cards at all.  No,
there is no secondary output or interface, MythTV's UI is just a
regular X11 application.  You output the desktop to the TV.

Robert