[mythtv-users] Matrox Millennium G400 MAX

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Mon Oct 4 18:23:30 UTC 2010

ROFL, I can't believe how long my threads get. I just feel that I need to reply to all or most of the people who take the time to give input.

> loop running mythwelcome (which is then used via remote control to
> start mythfrontend). So there is no "desktop" per se... the only thing
> it does is run MythTV. If X dies (or I kill it for some reason) it
> gets restarted automatically and goes back to mythwelcome.

Aw dang... all this time!!! I've been so busy trying to figure out all of the problems that I had not gone back to the mythfrontend since I first fired up myth. So I fire it up and I see the nice little UI now. I can see my recordings, etc. I don't see live TV which I'd like to see but lordy, if only someone would have mentioned this long ago ROFL!!!