[mythtv-users] Matrox Millennium G400 MAX

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Mon Oct 4 19:25:58 UTC 2010

> Yes, old hardware gets stale support... Another dead horse, maybe...

You already motivated me to get the other card so I'll order one now that I better understand myth. That's what I needed to see.
Since I'll only use it for non essential SD, it will do fine.

Once that comes in, I'll rebuild again and hopefully, everything should work right out of install right, I mean, TV out and all?
Then I can get some hands on and figure out what I'll want for STB's, etc.