[mythtv-users] xorg.conf for fx5200

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 18:56:32 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 14:51, mike at grounded.net <mike at grounded.net> wrote:

> Ok, so, doing nothing special, just having the card in the system, I should see BIOS on TV.
> I'll give it another shot today some time and see what I get.
>
> BTW, should that be the case on the Matrox G400 I've got installed in there right now as well?

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I don't think this was the
case with my G450. I think the TV-out only worked once it got into
Windows and the driver told it to do something useful.

On the other hand, it's also possible I never tried booting it with
only the TV enabled.... I do vaguely remember awkward setups with a
monitor sitting on top of the TV, and power cords barely reaching
around the corner to the plug, trying to keep everything plugged into
everything else.

aaron