[mythtv-users] Program guide when watching recordings

Brent Bolin brent.bolin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:34:17 UTC 2010

If I go into the program guide when watching live TV it shows the
current channel in the top right corner and the program guide contents
on the screen.

If I go into the program guide when watching recordings it only
continues playback in the background(after checking off one of the
options in setup) and displays the guide information.

Isn't there a way to have the recording shown like it is with live TV
when you want to check program guide info?