[mythtv-users] Column width difference title/recgroup

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri Oct 8 11:38:43 UTC 2010

Hi,

why is there a different column width for the title and recgroup columns?

The reason I'm asking is that themes pick up the fanart of a title
when navigating to a recgroup. Since we often have long title names in
Germany (due to annoying German subtitles attached to the original
series/movie name), these could easily exceed the 32 chars of the
recgroup maximum. As a result, I can't choose a recgroup name that
matches the series title.

All this is a workaround of course, I'd rather have another navigation
level for series names below recording group names in the recordings
screen. But that's a different story.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/