[mythtv-users] HDHR 0-byte recordings

Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Sun Oct 10 17:09:40 UTC 2010

Sent from my iPhone

On 2010-10-09, at 18:23, James Orr <james.orr7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 6:21 PM, James Orr <james.orr7 at gmail.com>
> wrote:

> My scan seems to only be finding SD channels ...  I'm on comcast and
> I used scte65scan as such ...
>
> ./scte65scan -H FFFFFFFF -p -f3,4 -V 3003 us-Cable-Standard-center-
> frequencies-QAM256 > vct.sql
>
> Source 4 is my local OTA listing on schedules direct, which is what
> I used previously, but the results I'm getting from the scan look
> more like basic cable listings.
>
> How can I get my HD channels back?
>
> Just to check, I just tuned my TV directly to FOX in HD and that
> works fine, so HD channels are there somewhere ...

I have not followed this thread so I do not know what else you have
tried but:

a) has your router given the hdhr a (new) IP address?
b) it looked for and could not find a local file; are the permissions
correct for the folder? A recent thread reported that an update had
changed the gid of the group ownership used mysql requiring a 'chown'
of a folder. IIRC it was the '/video' folder.
c) have you run the hdhr config tool scanner to see what it discovers?

Geoff