[mythtv-users] N220GT nVidia Drivers

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Sun Oct 10 05:46:45 UTC 2010

> Many people have a modern set in the LR, but still have old units in the
> BR, Kitchen or basement.

Exactly that in my case. We have CRT's here and there in the house where SD is fine and HD in the living room when it's time to relax. I had seen this device before but passed on it not knowing if it would be of any half decent quality for the price.
It's totally perfect for me, no need for an extra card and I can use the nvidia as it's meant to be.

Since Greg vouches for it, I've got one on the way already :).