[mythtv-users] Eject Keybinding and aspect ratios

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Oct 11 01:18:10 UTC 2010

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010, Ray Parrish wrote:

> Nigel,
>
> The Eject Media button in the Optical Menu does work as it should. It
> is only the keypress which does not properly call the eject function.

OK. I verified the fault and corrected in trunk:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/26620

Are you able to patch/rebuild/test?
(or do you need to wait for a patched fixes branch)

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|   "Let's see how Spike is going"
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |               ...