[mythtv-users] N220GT nVidia Drivers

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Wed Oct 13 01:05:24 UTC 2010

> So X is running now? If so, why do you need to run nvidia-xconfig?

X runs whether the nvidia drivers are installed or not so I'm not sure what you're saying. The nvidia drivers are only for TV out and other specific card related (resolutions, functions, etc) as far as I know. All I know is that X always ran, in fact, it stopped running when I installed the nvidia drivers the last couple of days I've been doing this, as mentioned in the long thread.

> Maybe post (or post a link to) your Xorg.0.log file. You can use
> pastebin.ca to host it if needed.

I had to change back to the original xorg.conf because some of X stopped working when I restarted using the longer version.

http://pastebin.ca/1960580