[mythtv-users] Best way to submit debug data for Mythbuntu 0.24 autobuilds

James Crow crow.jamesm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 14:59:15 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 9:48 AM, Robert McNamara
<robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 6:37 AM, Robert McNamara
> <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

>> It sounds like (since you mention a SBE in the other thread) you are
>> experiencing this:
>>
>> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/8526
>>
>> In which case feel free to apply the patch to all your systems and test.
>>
>> Robert
>>

> And sorry, to clarify, there are two patches, you'd want to apply both
> to all systems.

I had seen those patches and tried to apply them while running 0.23.1
w/o success. I just tried to apply the patches to the newest mythbuntu
auto-build (26766) and they apply cleanly. However I am having
problems with dependencies that are not met while trying to build the
package. There is a mythbuntu bug (586007) that should be fixed in the
version I have but it is not working. Something to do with
libqtwebkit-dev and upstream Debian package name changes. Once I find
a fix for this problem I will try the patches from 8526.

Thanks,
James