[mythtv-users] PXE booting a mythdora install

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Wed Oct 13 17:45:40 UTC 2010

On 10/13/10 9:52 AM, Brent Norris wrote:
> Has anyone done it?  I currently use Minimyth and there are some
> things about it that I don't really like.  I was thinking that I might
> move all of my frontends over to mythdora, but I don't want to have to

I spent a while trying to do the same thing, and couldn't get it to work
completely. One place to start is "system-config-netboot", which will do
most of the work. I had incompatibility problems with it, though, and
had to download a newer version of a couple of the scripts.

Even after that, I had trouble getting it to incorporate all of the
necessary kernel modules in the initrd, and decided to go with an SDHC
card :-). I may try again at some point.