[mythtv-users] Directv.pl stuttering changing channels

Randy Ferrill randyf at cbcast.com
Thu Oct 14 14:33:10 UTC 2010

  I am having issues with channel changes in Mythdora v12 not changing
to the proper channel on a scheduled recording IE should change to 296
it will randomly try to change to 2296. I have added a delay to the
script and it doesn't happen as often but it is still happening using a
d10-100 receiver at 9600 baud. Can I go lower?

I had issues a couple weeks ago when my USB to serial adapter stopped
working so I replaced it with a straight serial connection (bought a
header for the onboard serial port).