[mythtv-users] Swapping PCI cards kills X

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 22:56:25 UTC 2010

On 15 October 2010 23:46, mike at grounded.net <mike at grounded.net> wrote:
> On audio, I should have mentioned that I do hear audio out from the sound card, just not TV. Maybe there's a connector that needs to be connected to the 1600 then to audio input? Don't know, haven't seen anything about that to date.

Glafd to see you progressing with the install.

You only need a separate audio connection to the HVR-1600 (or any
other consumer capture device for that matter) if using a component,
S-Video or composite video connection. Analog cable, Clear QAM, ATSC
and DVB carry audio and video in the same cable.

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Morrott