[mythtv-users] MythBox for XBMC - RC2 is out

Liam Friel liam.friel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 08:49:49 UTC 2010

> If you're struggling to get it going with Dharma, try editing
> platform.py and changing "script_data" to "addon_data"..

Yep, I did that ... but when I launch mythbox I get the logo screen, and
then XBMC hangs.
I know it's sortof off-topic, but does anyone have any hints there?

Using 0.23 fixes branch and XBMC dharma beta3.

Both XBMC in it's world and mythfrontend in it's world are working perfectly
... I'd like to see what mythbox looked like as a frontend ...