[mythtv-users] BBC One HD to start in test at least on 3rd November.

Robert Longbottom RobertCL at iname.com
Mon Oct 18 14:46:20 UTC 2010

On 18 Oct 2010, at 03:08 PM, Andre <mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk> wrote:

> On 18 Oct 2010, at 15:28, Another Sillyname wrote:
>
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/info/sat_frequencies.shtml
>
> Thanks for the info, they had to choose a week when I don't have ready access to my system! Looks like BBC HD is still working for me so far...
>
> A mux retune over a remote X session can be a painful experience even with adsl2+m!
>
> Cheers

Hmm , interesting. Thanks for the heads up.  BBC 1 HD will be nice. Shame they've now put BBC 4 on a different frequency now though, I'm sure that at the minute 1-4 are all on the same which is excellent for multirec :)

Strange though that on that website they say that channel 4 and five are encrypted. That hasn't been the case for some time time now.

Hopefully I'll manage to get the channels re scanned before spooks!

Robert.