[mythtv-users] DVB - W5 (4DTV) & KU/C-Band Question

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Mon Oct 18 18:11:31 UTC 2010

> It's the general direction where this kind of threads go ;)
> I'm sure it's no personal attack ;)

I didn't take it as a personal attack, I just didn't it being directed at me when I made sure to explain what I was looking for.
Not sure how it could possibly be seen as wanting to hack. I can understand the fear, concern or the fact that many might join to ask such questions or have such motives but I made mine very clear.

No big deal, still appreciated the bit of input I did get.
Still would love to hear from FTA users at least. I have this DVB card, I do have a KU and a C-band dish, I think it would be very cool to be able to use it directly on Myth. I keep coming across threads of countless problems with motorized systems however, which is what both of mine are.