[mythtv-users] Subtitle then Description duplication check giving surprising results

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 17:02:24 UTC 2010

> There is /very/ little to be gleaned about xmltv error codes via google, and
> /none/ on the xmltv wiki. Anyone any clues? I'm guessing on a possible perl
> library conflict here, but I really don't know. All the directories and
> files accessed appear to have the right owners, groups and permissions.

I think if I were in your your shoes I'd temporarily modify my .conf
file to contain just one channel, and then run tv_grab_uk_rt by hand,
explicitly specifying the config file and output file and specifying
--debug. Then have a look at the xml file produced.  If it looks
reasonable then run mythfilldatabase by hand specifying the xml file
produced in the previous step.

If you need the exact commands I could look them up when I get home.

Good Luck