[mythtv-users] More Cheap Remotes

Glen Hawksworth glenhawk at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 21 22:11:18 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-10-21 at 14:43 +1100, John Haywood wrote:
> On 21/10/2010, at 12:31 PM, Glen Hawksworth wrote:
> >
> > I have played with a few generic MCE remotes and should have an LIRC
> > file somewhere along with a picture showing what keys are mapped to
> > each
> > button. If you'd like me to send it to you let me know and I'll hunt
> > it
> > down for you.
> >
> > Glen
>

> Oh please!! I'm just about to go down this path
>
> John Haywood

I just realised I have my remote picture with me on my USB stick but the
lirc files are probably on my system at home (I built this system for
another guy, I don't use MCE remotes on my systems at home). I'll have a
look for the lirc files tonight.
I am lead to believe it is poor etiquette to attach files to a mailing list email (;-)) so I will send you a direct email with the files.
Glen