[mythtv-users] Harmony 700?

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 00:10:35 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> If it also solved the standby power consumption issue I'd probably agree.  I
> don't believe it does though?

Are you talking about "phantom" power draw, when you turn a device
off, but it is not really off?  How would your solution solve that?  I
thought short of actually unplugging a device it will always draw some
power, which is negligible.

If not, the Harmony will shut off all my devices when I press power
(except my mythbox, which I leave on at all times, but you could
certainly have it shut that off as well).