[mythtv-users] Aspect ratio problem

Yann Lehmann aristide at vtxmail.ch
Sat Oct 23 10:40:22 UTC 2010

Raymond Wagner a écrit :

> MythTV will now automatically detect those black bars, and adjust the
> zoom mode to compensate.

So if I understand, MythTV will zoom automatically to get rid of
the black bars.

If yes, will it zoom both horizontally and vertically, or only "in the
direction" where the bars are found (in my case on top and bottom of the
screen). That would be nice, because if I stretch the image from the
frontend menu, I still get "fat people". My TV seems to do it this way
when watching from the integrated analog tuner, and it looks good.

And does the 'now' in your sentence apply to newer version of MythTV
than 0.21 ?

Thank you very much
Yann