[mythtv-users] Recording on wrong tuner.

Mon Oct 25 20:57:09 UTC 2010

Finally figured out what is going on, now I just need help to fix.   I go
and use channel editor to delete every channel >79 on source comcastanalog
everything works fine until mythfilldatabase runs and adds every channel >79
back to the analog source. So next I tried adding --update to my
mythfilldatabase but it still adds them back.  Two questions, Why if
Schedules direct only shows 79 channels on analog lineup does it add 600
channels to analog source, second how can I get mythfilldatabase to quit
adding the channels back?