[mythtv-users] auto start slideshow

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Tue Oct 26 02:31:11 UTC 2010

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:13:38 -0500, mike at grounded.net wrote:
> Is there a setting or a way to have an auto start when going to image
> gallery?

Let me rephrase this.
I know there are slideshow settings in the front end, I know that it's done on the remote.
Just wondering if there is a way to automate a slideshow.
For example, say I created a sub directory under the gallery one and wanted that when I go into that directory, that it automatically started a slideshow.

Not a big requirement, just wondered if it's something that is simple to do.

Mike