[mythtv-users] Problem with Ubuntu upgrade

Jim Morton Jim at Morton.hrcoxmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:18:49 UTC 2010

On 10/26/2010 8:02 AM, Damian wrote:

> Secondly, when I was poking around in phpmyadmin, I granted lots of
> privileges to the mythtv user that weren't there before. My guess is
> that's not a good idea either. How can I safely get things back to
> where they should be?

I got into the habit of opening a text editor to keep track of every
change that I am not 100% sure of, which is most of them. I just paste
in a screen shot of the actual command or edit. This gives me a record
of exactly what I changed up so I can review it later if needed. I save
those text files by date in my home directory.