[mythtv-users] DisplaySize = Full ?

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Wed Oct 27 04:48:35 UTC 2010

> Well I asume you are talking about rtp or rtsp or something similar,

Right.

> What do you mean "low to high bitstreaming".

Sorry, I meant variable bit rate streaming. At one point, I did live Internet broadcasting when that was just starting, then we got into some testing where we were streaming over T1's at higher bit rates. I just mean I'd like to be able to remotely access some things sometimes using a low bit rate, other times a higher one.

>> Or if I wanted to share something on one of my FTA receivers with a
>> friend over the net, I could do that as well.
>>
> That's probably illegal!

Used it as an example, could be a video camera, could be an OTA or FTA channel I'm just showing to someone.
I doubt it would be illegal, I'm not broadcasting it to anyone, just allowing someone to take a look at something.

Either way, the about would be another topic :).