[mythtv-users] MythStream for 0.24 or Shoutcast in MythMusic

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Thu Oct 28 01:15:46 UTC 2010

I'm very tempted to update to the release candidate for 0.24 but I'd miss
MythStream too much. Does anyone have it running with 0.24 yet?

Alternatively, in r25524 I see that Shoutcast support has been added to
MythMusic but there is no UI to it yet. Does that mean that hacking the
database will allow the support for the half dozen stations I listen to
regularly is reasonably straight forward? An idiots guide to what to plug
into the database would be really appreciated!

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks