[mythtv-users] Strange scheduling behavior: duplicate events in "Upcoming Recordings" in MythWeb

E. Westbrook mythtv-users at westbrook.com
Thu Oct 28 05:04:50 UTC 2010

I am curious to find the answer to this one too, as this just happened to me
on Sunday.  I've observed it before, too, but this is the first one I've
caught in the act with the presence of mind to investigate.

I got two simultaneous "Meet The Press" recordings from my HD-PVR.
("Reliable Sources" recorded at the same time on my PVR-350.)  I have been
investigating it myself and considering asking about it here when I deemed
myself stumped -- but I've only just started looking into it.

I do have multirec set for two inputs on the HD-PVR, but listings showed
different programs on the two channels from this broadcaster at that time.
Odd, either way, I think.

The recordings appear in mythfrontend as well as mythweb.  I can play them
both start to finish.  One is two minutes longer than the other, oddly
enough, but otherwise they are both full copies of the broadcast.

Will share any further observations I can upon request.

EW