[mythtv-users] moving TV picture position

barbex barbex at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 11:15:46 UTC 2010

> I found these things were fixed by adjusting the picture controls on
> the tv rather than in mythtv.
>
> But then again I didn't have a difference between Live and Recorded like you do.

I tried everything I could think of. The Picture is perfect in the GUI
which is 800x600 but I watch SD in PAL 720×576 and the picture is
clearly not centered when I watch a recording.
I can stretch the picture but I cannot move it.

Somehow the values don't do anything.

But I can move around the LiveTV picture but it seems much smaller,
somehow zoomed out than the recordings.

Could this be some residue from updating the database (0.21 - 0.23)?

Anything?