[mythtv-users] Cheap Remote and blaster

Alex Williamson alex.l.williamson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 18:44:00 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:
> Several folks (including me) asked about whether this would work with LIRC/Myth:
>
> http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=5187-4592-BULK&cat=SYS
>
> I just received mine: The answer is Yes:

Thanks for the pointer on this, I ordered 2 and already have one
setup.  A remote was standing between me and setting up a frontend box
to replace a dish receiver.  Does anyone know if these support
programmable volume buttons?  The MCE mythtv wiki page seems to
indicate it's a common feature of the remote, but I can't seem to get
it to do anything by following the directions there.  Thanks,

Alex