[mythtv-users] Better listings for Schedules Direct users. Free! (was Re: another scheduling strangeness/question)

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Sep 1 22:38:25 UTC 2010

M.A.E.M. Hanson <hansonorders at verizon.net> says:
> $ mythfilldatabase --remove-new-channels --dd-grab-all
>
> 97s for listings to d/l.
> 3 lineups (69 chan, 69 chan and 72 chan)
> total run time: 15m 18s

I also use --remove-new-channels, and your runtime of 15 minutes is
the only one (other than that 45-minute outlier) that resembles my 17
minutes. Could that be the difference between our times and the one to
two-minute times others have reported?

--
MythTV FAQ Q: "Cheap frontend/backend?" A: Revo, $200-300 @ Newegg
Q: "Record HD cable/satellite?" A: Hauppauge HD-PVR, $200 @ Newegg