[mythtv-users] Who's going to be the first?

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 00:34:31 UTC 2010

>> I just don't see what's so great about it. For the same money you can get many units that are not locked down, and have
>> internal storage as well.
>
> Really? which one can you get ?

Thinking about it.

This reminds me of the same argument about the new mac mini and how
expensive it was.

Yet, no-one could find a device as powerful nor as slick (e.g. small
and low power usage) as the mac mini in that price range or cheaper.
And the mac mini cost 10 times more than the new apple TV.

So surely, finding something that beats the Apple TV feature-wise is
going to be even harder