[mythtv-users] Intermix files and directories in Video List ?

Christopher Kerr mythtv at theseekerr.com
Thu Sep 2 02:17:00 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 5:14 AM, Christopher X. Candreva
<chris at westnet.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to NOT sort directories to the top of listings in the Video
> List ?
>
> (I remember seeing a way, booking a link or saving an e-mail, but for the
> life of me I can't find it now).

This would be a GREAT feature - I really want to collapse, say, Die
Hard down from 4 items to 1, but having it sort to the top of the list
is annoying and confusing.

On a related note, I'll re-iterate my constant MythVideo request - can
we PLEASE have a way to make identically named folders in the same
storage group collapse into one? My DVD rips have overflowed one
harddrive onto a second, and I'd really like to go back to having one
Movies folder, not two.

- Chris