[mythtv-users] Who's going to be the first?

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Thu Sep 2 14:07:33 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 11:39:29AM +1000, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On 2 September 2010 11:08, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:
> >
> > The prices I saw looked awfully expensive to me.
>
> Just as cheap as my local rental place, except that I don't have to
> take the car.

...actually, a $5 Blockbuster rental for a DVD of some show from TV is
probably going to work out to a better price than what Apple is offering.
Although it all depends on what the per unit breakdown is and how long
you have to get through stuff.

> Should I say that I ordered one Apple TV already?

   Well, at $99 it certainly is the sort of thing that one might be
tempted to buy just to play with even if they aren't completely sold
on the whole concept.