[mythtv-users] Who's going to be the first?

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 15:10:57 UTC 2010

I agree with everything you said.
I just bring up netflix because I thought that if they support hulu
they support netflix.

Im guessing that appleTV is pretty close to cost for them and that
theyre trying to get itunes just a button away in the home.

We have done itunes before.  Shows that are no longer on hulu and we
wanted to watch them before we continued on  with a series then itunes
was a good option. These are the hoops I jump through so I dont have
to pay $70for cable/month.  An occasional 0.99 cent show  (less than
10 a month is my definition) to fill in the holes along with Hulu
seems like a decent solution.