[mythtv-users] Who's going to be the first?

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 15:39:33 UTC 2010

> The main thing keeping me tethered to a CATV/Satellite system is real-time news like CNN. You can get CNN material free on
> the net, but not as it airs. It's also the only thing I ever use LiveTV with Myth for.
>
> Plus, I can get better quality than with Netflix. Although Netflix is darn close to DVD quality, it's not 1080, and is not
> likely to be anytime soon.

I guess its all about priorities.  Its been a long time since I cared
about CNN. I normally use the google news as a break during work.  God
help me if anything important happened over the weekend I'd be the
last to know..

Then again I would be happy with netflix and OTA TV if it was'nt for my wife.

--
http://www.atlantageek.com