[mythtv-users] Problems with armv5tel and hdpvr SOLVED

Tyler T tylernt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 04:41:14 UTC 2010

> I needed to edit hdpvr-video.c to add to add buf->urb->transfer_flags |=
> URB_NO_TRANSFER_DMA_MAP after the call to usb_fill_bulk_urb.  Now I can
> capture just fine.
> I noticed in the linux device driver book that line was added too.

Thanks! There are a few of us running Myth on Plug computers now, so
it's great that one of the most popular tuners is now confirmed to
work. Have you considered submitting a patch to the Myth devs, or at
least a Trac ticket?

Also, I'm curious if you're capturing to a USB HD, eSATA HD, or NAS
with this tuner?