[mythtv-users] Can I mythexport without transcoding?

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 15:53:18 UTC 2010

I'd like a way to export my recordings to an RSS feed I could subscribe to
from another computer. I want the exports to retain their default resolution
/ bitrate / etc and since they're MPG I assume they will play on other
Windows / Linux / Mac machines without issue.  I've successfully
mythexported recordings to iPod format but it appears that mythexport sends
everything through ffmpeg and transcodes it. Is there a way to use
mythexport (I'm open to other methods) to create a non-transcoded RSS feed?

Thanks in advance.