[mythtv-users] How to update channels for HDHR scanned from scte65scan?

Dave Richardson mythtv at derdev.com
Sat Sep 4 17:15:33 UTC 2010

I'm pretty sure some of my Comcast channels are changing frequencies -
Comcast must be tuning up for the new broadcast seasons.

What's the correct procedure to rescan and re-apply the channel
information via scte65scan so that the new freq's can be added?

I don't mind doing manual updates in mysql since there are only a few to
update, however I'm nervous about mucking with the tables without an
example.  THANKS!