[mythtv-users] 0.24 plugins not compatible with mythtv

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 19:24:43 UTC 2010

On 4 September 2010 19:49, Thomas Mashos <tgm4883 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 9:44 AM, paul <paul.bubbles at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>> On startup of mythfrontend I get the following errors

<snip>

>> mythplugins 0.24.0~trunk26086-0ubuntu0~mythbuntu1 Mythbuntu Automated Package Builder (2010-09-02)
>> myththemes 1:0.24.0~trunk26107-0ubuntu0~mythbuntu1 Mythbuntu Automated Package Builder (16 hours ago)
>> mythtv 0.24.0~trunk26107-0ubuntu0~mythbuntu1 Mythbuntu Automated Package Builder (16 hours ago)
>
> Yep, they failed to build. we are working on it

Does the autobuild process allow for checking of build status (similar
to reverse dependency checking) before pushing out related binaries?
Such that if A (mythplugins) depends on B (mythtv core) and A fails to
build, B is not made available until further investigation is made
into why the build of A failed.

Cheers,
Nick

--