[mythtv-users] Judder-free playback leads to bad audio sync?

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Sun Sep 5 16:53:58 UTC 2010

Hello,

Since I followed the judder-free playback instructions here

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User_Manual:JudderFree

I have noticed that A/V sync is going bad as I watch content.

My googling brought some fellows with the same issue, but no clear
solution.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Nico

Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid x86_64 - up-to-date with security, backports,
updates, medibuntu and JYA (release testing)

Alsa S/PDIF output, no pulseaudio

VDPAU on GT220 - 256.52

MythTV Version   : 26057
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-23-fixes
Network Protocol : 23056
Library API      : 0.23.1.201000710-1
QT Version       : 4.6.2
Options compiled in:
 linux debug using_oss using_alsa using_pulse using_jack
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend
using_glx_proc_addr_arb using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv
using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libudev using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit
using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld
using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl
using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live using_mheg