[mythtv-users] Upgrading from 0.21 to 0.23 what to look out for?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Sep 6 08:50:50 UTC 2010

Around about 03/09/10 22:46, Steve Smith typed ...
> As 0.23 is pretty well established I wonder if anyone can tell me any
> potential gotchas I might encounter on the upgrade from 0.21?

   I say have a look through the archive for mentions of database upgrade
errors when moving from 0.21 to 0.22 in case you hit them.  I and others had
problems (for various reasons) with the music and video schema updates, to
the extent that is was easier to blow away the music and video d/bs (SQL
scriptlets for which are around) before the update.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature