[mythtv-users] Can't delete via mythweb + wap

Mogens Kjaer mk at lemo.dk
Mon Sep 6 12:17:45 UTC 2010

On 09/06/2010 01:48 PM, Neil Bird wrote:

> I discovered this while on holiday recently: accessing mythweb (0.23.1
> from ATrpms) from my mobile (N97), I can't delete programs. It uses the
> WAP/basic skin. The 'delete' button's there, but it seems to just reload
> the page.

I've seen this often.

It happens if the title or subtitle field contains a \r character.

If you install firebug in firefox you will get errors about incorrectly
terminated strings in the javascript code on mythweb.

I'll have to manually edit these entries in the database to remove the
\r character.

Mogens

Mogens Kjaer, mk at lemo.dk
http://www.lemo.dk