[mythtv-users] Zotac ZBox HD-ID11-U (ION 2?)ships

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 13:42:12 UTC 2010

>So has anyone bought one of these, stuck a couple gigs of ram in it and
>tried it out with mythbuntu 10.04 or something running myth .23?

My previous post implied I had one.  I have 2 Gigs RAM installed.  No hard
drive.  Mythbuntu 10.04 diskless frontend setup (.23 fixes).  Connected via a 1
Gig ethernet port.

Works well.  What would you like to know?

(if you do get one check the bios version.  The original should be upgraded to
slow the cpu fan down).

Craig