[mythtv-users] Possible to use a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 950Q with MythTV?

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 19:29:12 UTC 2010

I have a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 950Q after plugging it into my system it gets
detected and the drivers get loaded for it.  While I was configuring MythTV
I set it up as a IVTV MPEG2 device and MythTV was able to see the tuner, the
Probed info line says it is a "Hauppauge HVR950Q [au0828]".  I have it
connected to my analog cable connection and MythTV is able to scan and find
all of the channels just fine.

The problem is when I go into the mythfrontend and try to watch live TV
MythTV gives the following error:
http://www.pastebin.com/e59dVxgE

I'm sure it is mostly something I did wrong anyone able to help me out?