[mythtv-users] Mythexport's RSS feed pointing to wrong directory

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 20:55:24 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 2:38 PM, John Baab <john.baab at gmail.com> wrote:

> Symlinks are used in case the user wants to store the files in a
> different directory.  This will allow you to use a dedicated drive for
> media files and not need them in your root partition.  Just fix the
> symlink by hand and make sure it points at whatever directory you are
> using for your exported files and you should be good.

Thanks - It wasn't the symlinks in /var/www but that led me to the following
symlink in /usr/share/mythtv/mythexport
 video -> /var/lib/mythtv/
Which I changed to
 video -> /var/lib/mythtv/mythexport/

And that seems to work in Firefox. When I get home I'll try subscribing to
the feed and see what happens.Thanks for the help!