[mythtv-users] Help with tmdb.pl or tmdb.py in .21-fixes?

myth myth at michaelandholly.com
Thu Sep 9 22:55:03 UTC 2010

I am currently running .21-fixes

Several months ago the coverart grabber broke so I upgraded it to the
tmdb.pl script.   It worked for a few more months, and now that's broken.
I've looked through the archives and can't seem to find a procedure to
upgrade things to the tmdb.py (or some equivalent) to start grabbing
coverart for my videos again.

I've searched the archives and have found a few clues.. but nothing
definitive.

I will be wiping and upgrading the whole system sometime in the next few
months and upgrading to .23 or .24 (I can't right now because the OS is only
FC8) and I need to make something work in the meantime.

Is there a procedure/script/something that I can use to make this work again
or am I stuck until I go to .23 or .24?

Thanks Lots,

Michael

Auburn, WA