[mythtv-users] scheduling

steve reilly sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 10 01:47:40 UTC 2010

Hi,

had a problem a couple months ago when time warner moved stations
around.  everythings ok now after re scanning hdhr except for 1 channel.
  for the life of me cant figure out whats up and why no schedule info
will show up in mythweb so i can schedule a recording on an hd channel.

10 is fox here, and fox hd is 40_1.  now, I edited the channels on
mythweb same as ive always done, and added the correct xmltvid for 40_1
(same xmltvid as 10).  Ive tried unchecking "use onairguide" and
checking "use onairguide" but still have no data in listings on mythweb
or guide when watching livetv for 40_1.

this is the wierd part.  If i tune to 40_1 and hit info button, the info
about the show im watching is there.

how would I get the info to show up in the listing so I can record
something?   thanks.

steve