[mythtv-users] Mythvideo parental controls "issue"

Ian Forde ianforde at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 19:33:48 UTC 2010

Using trunk version 26146, updated recently...

I just updated my trunk revision and (finally) migrated to storage
groups for mythvideo.  My movies are in video level 2, while TV shows
are in level 3.  I default to level 2.  So when I switch to level 3 to
watch a show, upon exit (using List mode for viewing) the tree resets
back to level 2 (default level - I tried it on another FE that defaults
to 4 and it reset to there) and puts me at the top of the tree.

Is anyone else seeing this?

I've tried this on 2 frontends.  One with Aggressive Parental Controls
turned on, and the other with it off.

	-I