[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.23.1+fixes26192 keeps segfaulting

Juhani Rautiainen jrauti at iki.fi
Sat Sep 11 19:25:27 UTC 2010

Hi!

I've got Mythbuntu installation with MythTV 0.23.1+fixes26192 and it
started segfaulting with recordings from YLE (Finnish Broadcasting
Company). Both old and new recordings behave exactly same way. Recordings
from all the other channels seem to still work. YLE is only channel using
DVB subtitles so that might be a clue and there has been couple changes
there lately (26069,26090). Is there safe way to rollback MythTV version
with mythbuntu? I know that system still worked couple weeks ago and I
would like to pinpoint error more closely to certain version of fixes in
order to give better bug report.

Thanks,
Juhani
Juhani Rautiainen				jrauti at iki.fi